Our Brookhaven practice is searching for a full-time Dentist.
- Base salary plus monthly production bonuses
- Established team in place
- Strong patient base
A neighborhood practice. A caring national network. A better dental career.
At Great Expressions Dental Centers (GEDC), we empower you to focus on what you love to do: caring for your patients, one smile at a time. When you join us, you will enjoy the clinical autonomy of a private practice without the hassle of managing the critical but time-consuming administrative functions like payroll, IT, recruiting and marketing. Because we handle the back-office functions, you'll be able to spend 100% of your time building patient relationships and honing a practice where disease dictates treatment.
Our partner doctor model offers you limitless earning potential.
Our partner doctor model offers you a competitive base salary as well as equity stock in our entire organization, not just your office. In almost all of our locations, we pay you off of production instead of collections, meaning you'll enjoy uncapped earning potential driven entirely by your work ethic. We empower you to run your practice the way you want, and we believe that means you should have more control over your income too. Take a moment and review our [Register to View] to learn more about the career path we offer our providers.
Our total rewards offer you a more fulfilling way to practice:
- Clinical freedom and treatment autonomy
- An established and growing patient foundation from day one
- Leadership development opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits including Healthcare & Dental, 401K, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Time Off, and more
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Continued education reimbursement
- Invisalign training and support
- Paid American Dental Association (ADA) and state society dues
- Group practice camaraderie - study clubs, chairside mentoring, GEDC University courses
- A dynamic career path that drives your earning potential
- An integrated national network of specialist providers at your fingertips, including Endodontists, Pedodontists, Periodontists, Orthodontists and Oral Surgeons
Our patients rely on us to improve their oral health and we deliver it - one smile at a time.
Founded in 1982, Great Expressions Dental Centers has consistently ranked among the nation's leading dental groups, providing oral health care services, dental education, and setting new standards for clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. We do all of this while keeping a healthy smile affordable and convenient in a world of tight budgets and busy schedules. Join our team and help us continue to provide high quality, patient-focused dental care to our communities.
Your safety and wellbeing matter.
To maintain the health of our team members and patients throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented a number of safety measures throughout our practices, including additional sanitation, providing personal protective equipment, and maintaining social distancing whenever possible. Our goal is to make sure you feel as safe as possible at work, so you can focus on providing exceptional patient care.
COVID-19: Great Expressions and all supported dental offices comply with all local, state and federal regulations. Employment is contingent upon an individual's continued compliance with regulations and Great Expressions' policy, including COVID-19 vaccination or testing.
- You have a DDS/DMD from an accredited University
- An active State Dental Board license