- Schedule: As soon as credentialed for 2-3 months or until permanent provider hired. Monday-Friday 8a-5p but will also consider part-time (2-3 days per week).
- Job Setting: Dental office
- Types of Cases: 90% children and adolescents - fillings, pulpotomies, space maintainers, exams. 30-40 patients per day with half being exams/hygiene checks.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 2-3 weeks
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Dentrix
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dentist, Dental, Dental Care, Oral Care, Patient Care, Allied Health, Dentist,, Dentist general practice, Healthcare, Health Care, Allied, Dental Public Health