Job Type – Full Time
Schedule – Days
Pay – $275k+ depending on experience
EMR System - NextGen
Work Location – Clinic, All Ages
Job ID – 60447
A Chula Vista, California based client is looking for an experienced and collaborative Oral Surgeon to provide dental care to all ages. The position involves rotating between Chula Vista, San Ysidro, El Cajon, and King Chavez sites. An ideal candidate values providing equitable and evidence-based care to all patients.
- Active California Dental License
- Active DEA certification
- Dental Degree (D.D.S. or D.M.D.) from an accredited dental school
- 1-2 years of experience
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Enrolled in Denti-Cal
- Assess and, if within the scope, perform oral surgery on complex cases (impactions/cysts) or on medically challenged (if appropriate as outpatient) when referred by Staff Dental providers.
- Specialty diagnosis of abnormalities, treatment (if within scope) or referral
- No OCS or GA
- Provide coverage at other clinics
- Maintain professionalism while in the workplace and interacting with patients and colleagues
About Provider Healthcare
Provider Healthcare is a prominent healthcare recruitment firm that places highly qualified and skilled healthcare professionals in excellent employment opportunities across the country. Our diligent team of recruiters and client representatives specialize in permanent placement and locum tenens opportunities in all settings of medical practice such as hospitals, outpatient clinics, home health care, and government facilities. Provider Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Disability, and Protected Veteran employer and all applicants will be equally considered for hire.