A highly reputable practice offering its patients the most advanced care possible is seeking a qualified oral and maxillofacial surgeon to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to live and work in Tampa, a gorgeous city along the Florida Gulf Coast.
- 2-year partnership track opportunity
- State-of-the-art facilities with the latest in digital technology—DSL cameras, intraoral scanners, CT scanner, 3D printing, and a DSN EMR system
- Thriving practice—immediate patient volume from Day 1
- Strong referral base + extensive patient waitlists
- Average of 120 surgeries per month
- 3–4 well-trained surgical coordinators per surgeon
- Trauma cases + call optional—Level I, II, and III trauma hospitals nearby
A breathtaking coastal Florida city that residents love to call home, the Tampa Bay metro area offers crystal blue skies, desirable weather year-round, and incomparable peace and relaxation not found in most major cities. While living in Florida’s most diverse travel destination, you’ll have all you need and more.
- Remarkable housing options and no state income tax
- Pristine golf courses + miles of endless coastline
- Exceptional public and private schools
- A renowned upscale shopping and dining district
- Plenty of opportunities to explore the outdoors—enjoy kayaking, biking, fishing, boating, beach activities, and much more
- Ample amenities—local international airport, arts and cultural attractions, world-class cuisine, and more
- Home to the Super Bowl champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Stanley Cup champion Tampa Bay Lightning
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Florida and must be board-eligible or certified in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.