The new associate will be busy from day 1. Our practice is established and respected throughout the region. Our scope is broad but deeply rooted in dentoalveolar and implant surgery. We have a strong referral base and are considered leaders in the area for providing full-arch immediate-load implant restorations “All on 4”. Our interests also include orthognathic surgery, treatment of benign and malignant pathology, and full-scope facial cosmetic surgery.
Be part of a team that is focused on providing the best quality care. We are a tight-knit family and we are looking for someone special to join us as we continue to move forward.
- Immediate opportunities to interact with the areas top dentists in one of our study clubs focused on multidisciplinary treatment planning.
- High-end office buildings with modern equipment including cone-beam CT’s and digital scanners
- Special interests in CAD/CAM technology in diagnosis and treatment planning and complex implant cases utilizing advanced grafting techniques and zygomatic implants
- Starting base salary at 400k
- 40k Sign-on Bonus
- Residency Stipend for residents and fellows
An inviting Midwest metropolitan area, this family-friendly community offers the many perks of big-city living without the traffic, crime, and additional hassles of most major cities. With neighbors who are more like family and ample amenities, you’ll have all you need and more.
- A low cost of living + ranked #12 in “Best Cities to Buy a House in America” (Niche)
- Exceptional public and private schools
- Plenty of outdoor activities at the many parks and along gorgeous local rivers
- Access to a local international airport—enjoy ease of travel
- Within driving distance to multiple major metros, including Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and Chicago
- Candidates must be eligible for dental licensure in the State of Indiana and must be board-eligible or certified in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.