- Join a very well-respected oral and maxillofacial surgery group established in 1969.
- Be busy from day one - the group serves an area of 26,000 square miles and enjoys a huge existing referral base; the clinic is currently booked 3 months in advance.
- Very competitive base salary with extensive benefits and 6 weeks of vacation from year 1.
- Partnership track of 12 to 18 months.
- Remarkable work-life balance- the surgeons currently work a swing schedule of 3-days, 3-days, and 4-days, and rarely are in the office past 430p
- Collegial environment with great colleagues and no politics.
- Full-scope practice allows you to use the skills developed in training.
- Breathtaking community located on the bluffs overlooking Lake Superior and offering easy access to world-class fishing, hunting, water activities, skiing, and hiking.
- Community has a metro population of 279,000 with all major metro amenities such as a commercial airport, hundreds of restaurant choices, major shopping malls, and numerous cultural attractions.
- Unique local offerings include an aquarium, zoo, minor league sports, beaches, two universities, a medical school, and a tourist-oriented entertainment district that attracts 3 million visitors annually.
- Thousands of acres of parkland within the city and just a short drive to world-class state and national parks with unmatched scenery.
- Wonderful community for families with very low crime, excellent schools, and below-average cost of living.