- Full-scope OMS
- Competitive income guaranteed + production bonus
- 18-24 month partnership track
- Potential to earn $1 million+ as a partner
- Step into an existing practice—immediate patient volume from day 1
- Access to state-of-the-art digital imaging equipment and technology
- Trauma Call (optional)
- 4 Weeks of PTO + CME
Community Information—Live and work in the St. Louis metro area!
Live and work in a bedroom community of the St. Louis metro area offering affordable living and access to world-class sports, cultural venues, and family-friendly attractions.
- Recognized as one of the greatest sports cities with world champion St. Louis Cardinals, Stanley Cup-winning St. Louis Blues, and a professional soccer team in a new stadium debuting in 2023
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids
- Immediate access to a major international airport for ease when traveling
- Center for Cultural Entertainment; home of world-renown St. Louis Symphony, world-class St. Louis Zoo, the St. Louis Art Museum, and the Missouri History Museum
- A dining scene worthy of a national spotlight with James Beard renowned chefs offering luxurious international cuisine
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Missouri and must be board-eligible or certified in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Medical degree required