- 2-year partnership track
- Bread-and-butter oral surgery with the ability to perform implants, orthognathic procedures, and TMJ cases
- Large referral base—immediate patient volume from Day 1
- Very light call
- Base salary + productivity incentive bonus
Located at the foothills of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, this charming North Carolina community is an ideal place for families and individuals alike to call home. With stunning mountain views, scenic lakes and rivers, and easy access to major metro amenities, you’ll have all you need and more.
- US News & World Report ranked #1 most affordable place to live in the US!!!
- Excellent local schools—great place to raise a family
- Temperate climate year-round
- An outdoor lover's paradise—enjoy hiking, biking, fishing, camping, kayaking, golfing, and much more
- Only an hour from Charlotte and Winston-Salem + within driving distance to the coast
- Medscape ranks North Carolina #8 in “Best Places to Practice 2021”
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of North Carolina and must be board eligible or certified in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Medical degree required