The 5-star-rated private practice seeks Orthodontists in Hiawassee, GA, to join their team.
As an Orthodontist, you will examine, diagnose, and treat dental malocclusions and oral cavity anomalies. Design and fabricate appliances to realign teeth and jaws to produce and maintain normal function and to improve appearance.
Our Clients Offer
- Highly Competitive Compensation package
- Negotiable Sign-on Bonus
- Medical, Vision, and Dental coverage offered
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- 401k, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability
- Committed to quality patient care and enjoy educating patients on dental health.
- Effective communication skills; demonstrates professional and courteous demeanor with patients.
- Excellent knowledge of and interest in science, particularly the science of oral health
- Diagnose dental conditions, teeth, and jaw or other dental-facial abnormalities.
- Fit dental appliances in patients' mouths to alter the position and relationship of teeth and jaws or to realign teeth.
- Examine patients to assess abnormalities of jaw development, tooth position, and other dental-facial structures.
- Examine mouth, teeth, gums, or related facial structures.
- Design and fabricate appliances, such as space maintainers, retainers, and labial and lingual arch wires.
- Coordinate orthodontic services with other dental and medical services
- Qualifications : (Experience, Education, Licensure, Certification)
- DDS or DMD degree, licensed in the state in which practicing or have the ability to obtain licensure upon graduation.
- Current DEA Certificate in the state of Georgia
- 2-year orthodontic residency
Job Type: Full-time or part-time
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus