Do you have a natural ability to make people smile and feel good? Is your personality and smile contagious? If this sounds like you - AWESOME! Keep reading…
Perks: BUSY office + Community of Rodeo Dentist = Dream Job!
- Full comprehensive benefits package which includes café and disability coverage as well as paid malpractice insurance;
- Very competitive compensation packages;
- Team Collaboration: All Services Under 1 Roof;
- Growth: Connect, Learn, Mentor, Share
- Mini-Residency tracks
- Top Mentor programs
- Company-provided CE courses / Annual $1000 CE stipend;
- State-of-the-Art Equipment & Top-Tier Dental Supply Brands;
- Technology Infrastructure
- CariVu, iTero, iso-dry and clinical quality metrics to create high quality outcomes.
We are Rodeo!
Rodeo Dental & Orthodontics is one of the fastest growing, multi-specialty dental groups in the country. Born in the Fort Worth Stockyards in early 2008, the company’s team of 100+ award-winning doctors provide a full range of general dentistry, orthodontics, endodontics, oral surgery, and board-certified pediatric dental services in 28 Rodeo locations throughout the state of Texas.
The Rodeo Culture shatters health care norms by ramping up patient, doctor, and employee experience to unprecedented levels.
- Patients are fanatical about the Rodeo brand and have submitted over 50,000 5-Star Google & Facebook reviews.
- The dentists and the company have won numerous awards including Best Place to Work in Fort Worth two years in a row – for more information please visit here to see [Register to View] likewise here to see why working at Rodeo is Epic!: https://rodeodental.wistia.com/medias/jks1elg49r
- Rodeo has a distinctive set of core values that empower employees and promote individuality and self-expression.
General Dentist Career Opportunity:
Every day at Rodeo is a chance to mix energy, imagination, and passion into a one-of-a-kind experience that transforms lives. At Rodeo, we’re in the Art and Entertainment business. We just happen to be dentists. Award-winning, fun, and compassionate dentists that have the autonomy for treatment planning, as well as keeping up with an unprecedented patient flow. If you have a positive outlook on life and are at the top of your game, the Rodeo Team is actively recruiting the best minds and talent in the industry. Bring us your Smile-DNA™ and BIG personality!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote oral health and disease prevention;
- Diagnose oral diseases;
- Create treatment plans to maintain or restore the oral health of their patients;
- Interpret x-rays and diagnostic tests;
- Ensure the safe administration of anesthetics;
- Monitor growth and development of the teeth and jaws;
- Perform surgical procedures on the teeth, bone, and soft tissues of the oral cavity
- Demonstrate the Core Values of Rodeo Dental.
- Accredited Dental degree (DDS or DMD) is required;
- Accredited Ortho Degree is required (Board Certified Preferred)
- Minimum 3 years exp; Need to be comfy in fast pace environment
- Valid Texas dental license (or in the process of obtaining license);
- Minimum one year of clinical experience;
- Strong computer skills and experience with healthcare databases and applications;
- Willingness to comply with all local, state, and federal laws regarding dental and health care;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to keep detailed records;
- Comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures, tools, and diagnostics;
- Good Management Skills;
- Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred;
- Ability to travel 15-20% of the time.
Personal Traits - the most successful employees at Rodeo exhibit the following traits:
- 100% honest and ethical - able to develop the trust and confidence of internal and external customers.
- Smile-DNA™ - Genuinely Happy with a built-in desire to make people Smile.
- Mature - willing to ask for help in real-time and admit mistakes.
- Self-motivating - a proactive problem solver and an excellent communicator.
- Detail Oriented - well organized with a fanatical focus on details.
- Team player - willing to put the interests of the team above your own.
- Incredible people skills and professionalism in person, on the phone and through email.
- Exquisite time management, prioritization, and the ability to remain organized and control chaos.
- Unparalleled intensity and quality of work, with an insatiable appetite to get the job done.
- Seeks opportunity in change and does not fear a dynamic environment.
Want to learn more about Rodeo’s one-of-a-kind culture? Check out our website and new Life page on LinkedIn!
Website: [Register to View]
LinkedIn: [Register to View]