$400,000 +/yr. potential | Pediatric Dentist Opportunity | Oregon | Ownership Pathway
A busy, well-established private pediatric practice in the Columbia Gorge area needs a full-time Pediatric Dentist to join their growing practice.
The offices are state-of-the-art with all updated technology with an experienced and devoted staff.
- 100% pediatric dentistry - Clinic based.
- Typically, about 60-70 patients per day but room for growth.
- Highly skilled Expanded Function Dental Assistants
- Rotate between 2 practices 25mins apart from each other.
- 4 Day work week average.
· $1,200 per day base guarantee or 30-33% of Net Collections whichever is highest.
· High-producing associates are making over $400,000 a year.
· Ownership Pathway – Units to be discussed.
· Paid malpractice,
· Paid health insurance,
· Matched 401K
· $2500 toward CE
· Up to $5000 for IRS Approved moving expenses.
· $35,000 sign-on bonus.
If you love the outdoors, then this opportunity is for you. Outdoor enthusiasts worldwide visit Oregon for the ultimate experience in:
· Hiking, Biking, and Climbing
· World Class Kiteboarding and Windsurfing
· Horseback Riding
· Snow Sports
· Camping at many of the National Forests
· World Class White Water Kayaking and River Rafting.
If you or someone you know is interested in this opportunity, please contact me directly for more information. You can also confidentially email me a copy of your CV.
Tom Tovarnak, Managing Consultant
Arthur Marshall Inc.