Pediatric Dentist - Great Pay and Benefits!
Job Type – Full Time
Schedule - Days
Pay – $250,000 base plus competitive bonuses (sign on and production)
Patients Per Day – 16-18
EMR System - Proprietary
Work Location – Outpatient
Job ID – 51062
A Chamberburg based client is looking for an experienced and collaborative Pediatric Dentist to provide dental care to those under eighteen in a community health center. An ideal candidate values providing equitable and evidence-based care to all patients. Dentists must have good organizational skills, collaborative skills, and good ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The team includes one Pediatric Dentist, two Dental Hygienists, Expanded Function Dental Assistants, Dental Assistants, and a fully staffed front office operation.
- Active PA Dental License
- Board certified or eligible
- Active DEA certification
- Dental Degree (D.D.S. or D.M.D.) from an accredited dental school
- Diagnoses and treats diseases, injuries and malformations of teeth and gums and related oral structures.
- Examines patients; utilizes x-rays, mirrors, explorers and other diagnostic procedures and instruments.
- Cleans, fills, extracts and replaces teeth, using rotary and hand instruments, dental appliances, medications and surgical implements.
- Designs and builds crowns, bridges and other oral structures.
- Plans program of examination and treatment for patient clientele.
- Participate in management and staff meetings, and other Board and misc. meetings and retreats if appropriate.
- Ensure safety and security of the Dental Department according to OSHA requirements.
- Malpractice Coverage through FTCA
- 3 Weeks of Vacation; 4 Weeks of Vacation at year 4
- 40 Hours of Sick Time Annually
- 52 Hours of Holiday Annually
- 40 Hours of Continuing Education Time Annually
- $3,000 Continuing Education Allowance Annually
- Medical, Dental, Life and Long-Term Disability Provided
- Vision and Short-Term Disability Available
- 403(b) Retirement Program with a Company Match
- Eligible for State and Federal Loan Repayment
- Base Compensation plus Incentive Program
- Sign-On Bonus
- Payment of Membership Due, License, DEA and Board Certification
About Provider Healthcare
Provider Healthcare is a prominent healthcare recruitment firm that places highly qualified and skilled healthcare professionals in excellent employment opportunities across the country. Our diligent team of recruiters and client representatives specialize in permanent placement and locum tenens opportunities in all settings of medical practice such as hospitals, outpatient clinics, home health care, and government facilities. Provider Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Disability, and Protected Veteran employer and all applicants will be equally considered for hire.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service