This job is archived
You will be responsible for the following:
- Help kids and their parents to develop excellent habits in oral health.
- Lead an engaged team of dental professionals with support and partnership from Hero Practice Services.
- Provide diagnosis and comprehensive professional dental treatment plans to your patients to help them achieve optimal oral health, using accepted clinical and radiological techniques.
- May arrange for referral to dental specialists when appropriate.
- Maintain a clean, sterile, and patient-centric working environment.
- Maintain strict compliance with state, federal, and other regulations, (e.g., OSHA, WC, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, DOL, Employee Handbook).
You will be required to possess the following:
- A passion for improving kids’ oral health.
- License (pending or active) issued by the State Board of Dental Examiners.
- Board eligible or certified with the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry (preferred).
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire for professional growth.
- Be organized and possess a superior knowledge of dentistry.
Benefits include the following:
- Mentorship and clinical education from experienced clinical leaders
- Up to $1,500 per year in CE reimbursement
- Professional fees reimbursed for state-specific required license(s) and certification(s) or membership(s)
- Medical, dental, vision, retirement savings, disability and much more!
Pediatric Dentist Typical Day
- Approx. 12 operative patients
- SSCs, NuSmile anterior crowns, and composite restorations
- Space maintainers
- Protective stabilization
- Nitrous Oxide administration
- Emergency visits
- Sedation Dentistry:
- Primarily NO, OCS, behavior management, with the potential for limited GA days.
- Approx. 25 hygiene exams
- Foster an environment of learning for doctors, patients, and dental professionals
- Dentist externs, assistant externs, and others will regularly rotate through our practices.