We currently represent a position within a Community Healthcare Center Program in North Texas for a Dentist. This would be an employed position giving you the ability to see both Children and Adults and possibly help begin a Residency Program. AEGD qualified needed.
– Employed, Base Salary of $130,000 – $150,000 with Quarterly Bonus Potential Based on Visits, Full Benefits and More
– Organization is looking to begin a Dental Residency program giving you the ability to be Faculty and teach
– New Facility with 23 treatment rooms, 3 DDS, 3 hygienists and 10 dedicated support staff, EMR is MEDENT
– Cleanings, exams, extractions, fillings, sealants, x-rays and more can be done
– Majority of Patients are adult, average 14-18 a day, M-F with no weekend or call
– Community Healthcare Center also runs the local residency program for Family Medicine
– Cap Exempt, Visa candidates are welcomed
You can enjoy ballet troupe, museums, symphony, community theaters featuring everything from Shakespeare to rock concerts, professional hockey, skate park, newly renovated municipal golf course, college football and basketball, festivals and fairs, water park, family entertainment centers, nearby lakes and mountains and a New Event Center with convention facilities, 10,000 seat arena, agriculture building and more. Within a 60 mile radius of the community, there are more than 393,000 people of which approximately 152,000 are in the workforce. The Community itself has growing population currently set at 105,000 people, 185 producing companies, award winning school system and proximity to two metropolitan areas with populations exceeding one million each.
Please give me a call to discuss.