This job is archived
We are looking to expand in all aspects of comprehensive dentistry including crown & bridge, restorative, oral surgery, endo and implants- all while reaching the highest earning potential possible for our Dentist! New grads welcome to apply! Practice is in Central Texas and minutes away from a Division I University.
Take advantage of this exceptional career opportunity that includes:
– Potential annual earnings of $200,000 – $275,000
– Implant CE course coverage
– Business mentorship and potential buy-in opportunities
– Robust benefit package
– Benefit package also includes eligibility for full medical benefits, 401k, malpractice coverage and additional compensation for experienced candidates
Comprehensive patient treatment in all aspects of general dentistry including:
– Crown & Bridge
– Oral surgery
– DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
– Valid state dental license (or in the process of obtaining)
– Ability to maintain state required insurance coverage
Please give me a call to discuss or please send me an email with your contact information.
Matt – VP