Twin Cities | $285/k per year | $20/k Sign-on
– Base with Collection Incentive $285,000+ annually
– Paid CE & 401k 4% match
– Sign on bonus up to $20,000
– Relocation: $3,500
– Dental Insurance including immediate family
– 4-10 non hygiene patients per day
– Average $1,500 to $2,000 per patient
– Weekly schedule: Mon-Friday and or Tuesday-Saturday scheduled for 34-38h/w rotating schedule – no seniority everyone works evenly on rotating schedule
– IV sudation desired, but not must
– 7 general dental / hygiene ops (with expansion capability to 11 and 1 surgical/ sedation suite w expansion capability to 4)
– Bread & Butter Dentistry (Molar – Endo focus)
– New Patients in w/in 24h.
– Major advantage is the supporting systems/processes and staff the make it possible for an Associate to flourish.
– Growing company which allow for associate to growth with company and assume leadership roles (clinical / managerial / training / ect)
Located a short drive from the state capital, St. Paul, and neighboring Minneapolis make up the Twin Cities, an incredibly rich and diverse area with dramatic skylines, exciting pro sports, award-winning theater, renowned restaurants and a booming craft beer scene.
Revel in the natural beauty of dozens of trails, parks and waterways, such as the Chain of Lakes and the Mississippi River. You can also shop ’til you drop at local boutiques and the nation’s largest mall, Mall of America, with no tax on clothing or shoes. Or, attend one of the hundreds of annual events in the region, from small-town celebrations to one of the largest state fairs in the country.