This job is archived
We have recently partnered with a very progressive, well run and financially stable not for profit organization south of Phoenix, AZ. They have been in business for over 50 years and have a proven track record of patient satisfaction, compassion, and quality care.
Our client offers the following:
- Salary: $137,000 + Based on experience
- Health Insurance-Employer Pays 100% of premium
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance-50% off at the Dental clinic
- PTO (Paid Time Off) 4 weeks in your first year
- Paid Holidays-10
- CME (Continuing Medical Education)-$3,000 with 1 week off
- Student Loan Repayment-Up to $60,000
- Relocation Available
- Licensed to practice Dentistry in the State of Arizona
- Previous experience is preferred.
- Must have graduated from a pediatric residency program.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Monday - Friday (8am - 5pm)
- Potentially one Saturday per month
- 18-25 patients per day
send an updated resume to [Register to View] href="/candidate/registration">[Register to View]