- Established private practice group (general, peri, oral surgeon and orthodontist) that has over 200 new pediatric patients per month, majority that are being referred out.
- Designated pediatric rooms with TVs on the ceiling, wall decor, iPads in the waiting room.
- Walk into an established practice with patients awaiting you day one.
- Guaranteed income provided to you to get you up and running.
- Malpractice insurance is covered.
- Great reputation in region.
- Beautiful location in the Mountain state of West Virginia with outdoor activities year round (skiing, white water rafting, hiking, biking) and is close enough to major cities to travel easily.
Desired Candidate Parameters:
- Specific pediatric dentistry training required.
- There is not a saturation of pediatric dentists in the area, so growth is exponential.
- You are not required or expected to provide sedation but if you can – even better.
- Team player.
- Willing to rotate between offices – all very close to each other, each has its own pediatric operatories.
- Customer Focused.
If interested – please send your CV to [Register to View] and note the best time and phone number to reach you for our initial phone discussion.