Medical Search is currently working with an clinic in Southern Missouri that is seeking looking for permanent pediatric general dentists to join their staff.
Below are details regarding the opportunity. Please let me know if you would be interested in discussing the opportunity in further detail.
Candidates must have Missouri Dental License
Candidates must be comfortable seeing pediatric patients
Candidates must be able to do all general dentistry procedures.
- Where: Southern Missouri (2 hours from Springfield, MO)
- General Dentistry
- Full-time Permanent Position
- Federally Qualified Health Center
- Practice Description:
- Predominantly children
- 95% fillings; 5% extractions; minimal root canals, crowns, and dentures
- Patient Census: 20 patients per day
- Work Schedule: 4-5 days/week, 8am-5pm
- expected the new dentist will start with two chairs and will, at some point, increase to three
- Pay rate dependent on work schedule (not by number of chairs)
In addition, we also offer referral bonuses for any colleague that accepts an assignment with us.
Please contact Medical Search International at [Register to View] or me directly at [Register to View] if interested.
Senior Account Executive
Medical Search International
Direct: [Register to View]
Office [Register to View] x 815
Fax: [Register to View]
Connect with me on LinkedIn!