Our long-established dental practice in Columbus, Ohio is expanding and we have an immediate opening for a Part or Full-Time (2-4 days/week), Pediatric Dentist! This role offers a consistent patient flow/robust schedule, dedicated office staff, and an in-house General Dentist. We are seeking a compassionate, patient-focused Pediatric Dentist to provide quality care with full treatment autonomy.
- $1,400 Daily Gurantee vs. 40% collections
Our partner doctor model offers you limitless earning potential.
Our partner doctor model offers you a competitive base salary as well as equity stock in our entire organization, not just your office. In almost all of our locations, we pay you off of production instead of collections, meaning you'll enjoy uncapped earning potential driven entirely by your work ethic. We empower you to run your practice the way you want, and we believe that means you should have more control over your income too.
Our total rewards offer you a more fulfilling way to practice:
- Clinical freedom and treatment autonomy
- An established and growing patient foundation from day one
- Leadership development opportunities
- Paid malpractice coverage
- CE reimbursement
- Paid American Dental Association (AAPD) and state society dues
- Group practice camaraderie - study clubs, chairside mentoring, GEDC University courses
- A dynamic career path that drives your earning potential
- An integrated national network of specialist providers at your fingertips, including Endodontists, Pedodontists, Periodontists, Orthodontists and Oral Surgeons
Our patients rely on us to improve their oral health and we deliver it - one smile at a time.
Founded in 1982, Great Expressions Dental Centers has consistently ranked among the nation's leading dental groups, providing oral health care services, dental education, and setting new standards for clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. We do all of this while keeping a healthy smile affordable and convenient in a world of tight budgets and busy schedules. Join our team and help us continue to provide high quality, patient-focused dental care to our communities.
Your safety and wellbeing matter.
To maintain the health of our team members and patients throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented a number of safety measures throughout our practices, including additional sanitation, providing personal protective equipment, and maintaining social distancing whenever possible. Our goal is to make sure you feel as safe as possible at work, so you can focus on providing exceptional patient care.
Denise Lippert | Doctor Recruiter |
Great Expressions Dental Centers | [Register to View] |
Must have a DDS/DMD from an accredited University and active/clear State Dental Board license