We are a family dentistry focused company that strives to ensure the best possible dental care experience for our patients. We seek to enhance and enrich our patient’s oral health and in turn their physical well-being and thus enable them to live their lives to the fullest now and in the future.
We are a Private Practice Group that acquires and operates family dental practices in the mid-west and the mid-south United States. We now operate practices in 5 states: Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Virginia, and North Carolina. We are primarily fee for service and PPO private practices.
We are cosmetic, general dentistry and family focused private practices that offer patient focused, state of the art modern dental care and perform a wide range of procedures and are heavily technology driven. Some of the newer technologies we use are: Dental Cone Beam CT, Digital treatment planning, Guided implant surgery, Itero scanners, clear aligner therapy (Invisalign/ Six Month Smiles) and Digital X-rays.
We are now looking for a part-time periodontist for our private practices:
- Provide high quality Periodontic care to our patients
- Educate patients on their Periodontic treatment including preoperative and postoperative care
- Partner with other specialists and general dentists to provide the best optimal dental care
- Experience with grafting, various surgical procedures, implant placement, etc.
- All on 4- full mouth rehabilitation and re-construction
- Teeth-in-a day procedures
- Tunneling, soft tissue grafting, cosmetic surgical lifts
- IV sedation
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1 year experience
- Professional Degree: DDS/DMD
- Certificate/ MS in Periodontics from an American Dental Association accredited program.
- License to practice in the states of interest
Pay: Per diem or 45 % of collections
*Ability to travel and train is a requirement
Job Type: Commission