Eastern Dental has been providing families with full-service dental care for over 30 years. From children to seniors, our skilled team of dentists and specialists provide the highest level of dental care to ensure healthy and happy smiles. If you are caring, compassionate and have a true desire to help others, becoming a member of the Eastern Dental Family may be the perfect opportunity for you.
We are seeking a Periodontist to care for our patients in our established, multi-specialty practice, utilizing a comprehensive approach to full-service dentistry.
We welcome those with a strong focus on quality, service and patient satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing implants.
- Performing cosmetic surgical procedures.
- Diagnosing and treating conditions.
- Developing treatment plans.
- Providing preventative treatment.
- Resolving gum issues such as gum sensitivity.
- Work with staff to provide quality patient care services
- Show dedication and provide the highest quality of care to patients
Required Skills & Other Requirements
- DDS / DMD degree from an accredited U.S. Dental School
- DDS / DMD degree and at least 1 year of work experience in a U.S Dental Practice or completed General Practice Residency
- Relevant State Dental License active in good standing
- Ability to be credentialed with insurances and governmental insurance programs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Required skills include critical thinking, decision making, active listening, complex problem solving
- The ability to deliver a caring and supportive environment to patients