Perform all phases of prosthetic dentistry and related dental implant services to the appropriate standards as set forth by the practice.
- Ability to build good rapport with patients and staff and promote the success of the center.
- Be willing to take a leadership role in the center with an emphasis on driving center profitability.
- Possess a patient-centered mindset and approach to treatment planning and day to day center operations.
- Professional Degree: DDS/DMD
- Certificate in Prosthodontics from an American Dental Association accredited program.
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary plus bonus based on production. Benefits include complete coverage for group health insurance for employee and dependents, 401K matching, as well as malpractice insurance. Free Training, stipend for CE and professional expenses, and more.
The Practice Offers
- Aggressive Competitive compensation structure
- Guaranteed daily pay
- Compensation Range $400,000 to $600,000
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Sign on Bonus up to $50,000
- Tuition Reimbursement
- CE reimbursement $3000
- Malpractice insurance
- Guaranteed OR days
- Short- and long-term Disability
- We offer H-1B and GC sponsorship