This job is archived
Position: Medical Staff Coordinator
Location: Porterville, CA
Shift: Full-time / Direct Hire / Permanent
- Under the direction of the Director of Medical Staff provides clerical support to Medical Staff Service Department.
- High school graduate or equivalent: required
- Some college: preferred.
- Requires excellent office, analytical and organizational skills: required
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Medical Staff Services or similar setting: required
- Experience with medical terminology and recording and transcribing official meeting minutes is strongly: preferred
- Experience with call schedule preparation and call payment: preferred
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have typing ability of 65 + wpm: required
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs including graphs and formulas: required
- Must have the ability to deal effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization: required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals: required
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence if required.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages if required.
For immediate consideration please create a profile and submit your resume through our applicant tracking system. Applications with attached resumes will be given first consideration. Visit us online at [Register to View] to learn more about our company and to view additional openings in your area.
About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of healthcare settings.