This job is archived
Specialty: Transcription/Medical Scribe
Locations: Albert Lea, Minnesota
Duration: 27 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- Ensures that documentation meets appropriate coding requirements.
- Assists the physician with documentation of each patient s medical chart.
- Accompanies the physician into the patient examination area in order to transcribe a history and physical examination as given by the patient and physician.
- Under the direction of the physician transcribes patient orders including laboratory tests radiology tests medications etc.
- Transcribes any consultations or discussions
- Completes the patient s chart by transcribing results of any labs x-rays or other evaluations.
- Continuously checks on the progress of patient chart data in order to get the patient s workup complete so that the physician is able to make his or her decisions regarding that patient.
- Lists all proper diagnoses as well as any discharge/follow up instructions and prescriptions as dictated by the physician.
Qualifications and Job Info
- 2-3 years of recent experience
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.
- Day 1 Health benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- [Register to View]
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect allied opportunity!
If you’re interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below