This job is archived
About Our Client: Our client diagnostic results reveal new avenues to identify and treat disease, inspire healthy behaviors and improve health care management. The world leader in providing diagnostic service is seeking bright and professional candidates to join their team.
Position: Route Service Rep
Location: Sacramento, CA
Shift: M-F 11:30am-8:00pm
- Responsible for the safe and timely transporting specimens, supplies, equipment and materials to the appropriate destination.
- Responsible for operating a company vehicle safely between laboratory, suppliers and our clients.
- Plans daily route by following the route pickup list while allowing for stops and special pickups.
- Reports to dispatch for route pickup list and receives items needed to route, i.e., radio, keys etc. along with any special pickup instructions.
- Maintains records of each specimen collected each day. Delivers client supplies and reports.
- Provides customer service to clients. Provides appropriate client satisfaction information to Logistics Management and sales.
- Performs the duties of Route Service Rep I and other duties as defined by the supervisor
- High School diploma or GED, Auto Insurance Policy, Active Drivers license
- A minimum of 3+ years paid working experience
- Customer service attitude
- Clean driving record; Valid Driver’s License
- Data entry skills
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Childcare reimbursement
If you are not a good match for the position detailed above, we will keep your resume in our database for future opportunities. Visit us online at [Register to View] to learn more about our company and to view additional openings in your area.
About us: Every day All Medical Personnel helps exceptional people like you find positions with outstanding medical and healthcare organizations. Whether you desire the flexibility and diversity of temporary assignments or are seeking a full-time career challenge, we can help you find the perfect position where your skills and experience will be appreciated and showcased. Our clients include local medical offices, regional hospitals, and Fortune 1000 businesses nationwide.