This job is archived
Position: Client Services Representative I
Location: Tampa, FL
Schedule: 9:30 am -6:00 pm
- Handle all customer contact received by telephone, in writing, and in person.
- Troubleshoot inquiries.
- Follow-up with customers on issues that cannot be resolved immediately.
- Handle all customer inquiries by telephone regarding verbal reporting of results, concerns of service failures and other duties to provide customer satisfaction.
- Report laboratory results to clients using established protocols.
- Document reporting or call history in the patient file and maintain appropriate records.
- Contact the client to resolve routine matters related to patient testing and result reporting.
- Use established protocols for reporting client concerns.
- Other duties as required to meet the customer requirements.
- Understands the importance of Quality Service and how it is measured.
- High School Diploma
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Childcare reimbursement
For immediate consideration please create a profile and submit your resume through our applicant tracking system. Applications with attached resumes will be given first consideration. Visit us online at [Register to View]
to learn more about our company and to view additional openings in your area.
About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of healthcare settings.