Specialty: Customer Service Representative
Locations: Jackson, Michigan
Duration: 13 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- Customer Service Representative work under direct supervision in a call center environment, and are responsible for responding in a timely, professional and courteous manner to all customer inquiries.
- This includes member and/or provider phone calls or correspondence regarding benefit, eligibility or customer issues.
- Follows internal processes and procedures to ensure all activities are performed in accordance with departmental and company policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Required 1 years experience taking in bound/out bound customer calls.
- Highly desired 1 years prior claims and or customer service experience.
- Prior experience in the healthcare or managed care industry.
- Minimum 45 wpm typing skill.
- Ability to use PC applications in a MS Windows based.
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect allied opportunity!
If you’re interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below