About Our Client: Our client diagnostic results reveal new avenues to identify and treat disease, inspire healthy behaviors and improve health care management. The world leader in providing diagnostic service is seeking bright and professional candidates to join their team.
Position: Service Solutions Representative
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Shift: 8:00am-4:30pm M-F
- Monitors and engages with new, key and/or at risk accounts. New accounts are monitored for 45 days; key accounts are monitored for time period set by Service Solutions Manager; at risk accounts are monitored until they are flagged as saved by Sales.
- Provides education and guidance to new clients about Quest Diagnostics lab processes.
- Aids the Service Solutions Manager in reviewing and maintaining the problem resolution files and ensuring communication to sales representatives and clients.
- Ensures internal problem resolution for clients aligned with representatives and maintains documentation in accordance with SOPs.
- Partners with Billing and IT to ensure timely and accurate resolution of client issues.
- Facilitates trouble-shooting of issues by engaging appropriate Business Unit personnel to resolve service failures. Determine appropriate medium for communicating same.
- Works with Service Solutions Manager to develop efficient data collection and analysis systems that support a standard approach to service and improving the image of Quest Diagnostics. Data collection process should include feedback mechanisms that are part of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provides direct support via telephone or client visits as needed.
- Partners with business unit leadership on customer outreach activities (vacant territories, strategic and at-risk clients, etc).
- Prepares communication materials such as Dear Client Letters, new materials, etc. for account representatives to use with clients.
- Educates clients on new products and services offered by Quest Diagnostics.
- Works in concert with field representatives to develop and implement client-based strategies.
- Contacts clients who submitted a client satisfaction survey that expressed dissatisfaction with the business units problem resolution process or as requested by business units SLT.
- Provides feedback to Client Services Leadership.
- 2-5 years technical or customer service experience
- BA preferred
- Broad understanding of the laboratory business and its service requirements
- Proficient desktop skills, including Excel, Word, internet etc.
- Demonstrated strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong writing and composition skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem Solving
- Action Oriented
- Knowledge of billing system a plus
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Childcare reimbursement
For immediate consideration please create a profile and submit your resume through our applicant tracking system. Applications with attached resumes will be given first consideration. Visit us online at [Register to View] to learn more about our company and to view additional openings in your area.
About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of healthcare settings.