Position: Medical/Therapeutic Field Training & Service Rep
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Duration: Full Time / Permanent / Direct Hire | M-F, 8 am to 5 pm with flexibility based on client meetings
Job Summary: As a Medical/Therapeutic Field Training and Service Representative you will:
- Assist with onboarding and ramping up of new therapeutic accounts partnering with a Representative by following a call plan. These in-person calls may include lab result reviews, training, and answering laboratory and oral fluid questions, supporting medical practices with excellent medical data.
- Create opportunities to increase the volume of patient tests performed by customers. Driving is required.
- Coordinate visits to customers for Sales Rep and yourself. May be asked to represent company at trade shows and other medical opportunities.
- Train new accounts on company systems including specimen collection and submission, use of web portal and therapeutic value of oral fluid results.
- Complete client onboarding with primary focus on the New Account to Customer conversion process, and the customer retention process.
- Support Customer Service during heavy demand periods answering phone calls and emails regarding drug testing results, specimen processing and our drug testing process.
- Update and maintain customer files in Salesforce including records of customer inquiries. Always maintain HIPAA compliance.
How will you impact the company?
- You build customer trust and bringing relevant medical value to their therapeutic practices.
- You drive us to reach our sales goals by being accountable for your work.
- You improve our relationships, effectiveness, and retention of our therapeutic customers.
- You build a positive brand for the company, as we expand our markets.
- You create a culture of success, high performance, and happiness.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Pharmacology or Toxicology: preferred
- With two (2) to four (4) years proven customer support and/or sales success in a clinical healthcare, medical practice, or related environment: preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: required
- Knowledge of contact management system Salesforce a plus!
- Experience in a laboratory/medical environment and HIPAA trained: preferred.
- Great driving record, reliable transportation and valid driver's license: required
- Comfortable driving to/from clients and navigating GPS: required
- Record of building and maintaining customer relationships and training customers on services
- Possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, proactive problem solving, successful planning and prioritizing of projects and tasks, and accuracy in proofreading communications and materials.
What company has to offer:
- A competitive salary with comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability, life and 401(k) with company match. Other additional pluses too!
For immediate consideration please create a profile and submit your resume through our applicant tracking system. Applications with attached resumes will be given first consideration. Visit us online at [Register to View] to learn more about our company and to view additional openings in your area.
About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of healthcare settings.