This job is archived
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow with a successful company?
Sage Dental has sixty offices in Florida and Georgia and we are continuing to grow. We are looking for dynamic and talented professionals to join our team. If you are ready to take the next step in your career and want a position with excellent earning potential, Sage Dental has what you are looking for.
Sage Dental offers you:
- Growth opportunity
- Competitive base pay
- Bonus programs (job specific)
- Benefits such as: Health Insurance, In-House Dental Program, PTO, Holiday Pay, Direct Deposit, 401K and more!
Our Patient Coordinators professionally support the operations of the dental office.
- Providing excellent customer service to all patients and visitors
- Coordinating patient check in/check out
- Scheduling appointments
- Conducting insurance verification
- Providing any additional assistance or support in daily operations
- A minimum of one year experience in a fast-paced dental office with HMO and PPO insurance (preferred)
- Experience with dental software (Dentrix preferred)