This job is archived
Join Advanced Dental Arts - Wesley Chapel a Marquee Dental partner, as a Dental Assistant!
$18-23/hr, depending upon experience
Comprehensive Benefits include:
Paid Time Off
6 Paid Holidays
Training and Development
Monday - Thursday or Tuesday - Friday (4 day work week) 8:00am - 5:00pm
We are family-oriented & work together as a team! The doctors are seasoned and respectful. We do monthly team meetings and quarterly team-building outings with all four Advanced Dental Arts offices. We have fun while working!
Advanced Dental Arts has succeeded by providing their Dental Assistants with the administrative and operational support they need to deliver gold-standard patient care. They believe that expert operational support, coupled with a strong commitment to fostering and maintaining clinical autonomy, makes them an ideal home for those looking to grow their skills while dramatically improving the patient experience they deliver.
Our Dental Assistants are valued and recognized for their contributions serving as the heartbeat to each dental office. We want to invest in your career engagement and development.
About Advanced Dental Arts:
As the premier dentist office in Wesley Chapel, Citrus Park, Carrollwood, New Port Richey & Lakeland Advanced Dental Arts offers a wide range of services including cosmetic dentistry, dental extractions, complete and partial dentures, implants, occlusal guards, and full mouth rehabilitation. Your oral wellness plays a significant role in your overall physical and emotional health, which is why Advanced Dental Arts serves the Wesley Chapel, Citrus Park, Carrollwood & New Port Richey, Florida area with customized, compassionate, and superior dental care.
It is essential that residents of all ages have access to dentists that provide the dental care that they need. That is why Advanced Dental Arts provides family, cosmetic, and implant dentistry to meet the needs of all patients in Wesley Chapel, Citrus Park, Carrollwood, New Port Richey & Lakeland.
About Marquee Dental:
Marquee Dental Partners is a Dental Service Organization with nearly 30 brands in over 50 office locations. Our focus is on partnering with premier dental offices and clinicians in the Southeastern United States. Headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida, Marquee Dental offers its patients a broad range of services through their general dentistry and multi-specialty practices.
- Provide superior chair-side clinical support to Doctors and Hygienists by charting, patient education, operatory set-up and clean-up
- Manage patient flow by responding to changes, prioritizing the next operatory and updating the providers on patient status
- Welcome patients and ensure positive patient experience
- Take and process X-Rays
- Perform friendly patient hand-offs
- Enter and update patient treatment plans at the direction of the treating Doctor using the company operational system
- Complete sterilization processes for equipment and operatory
- Monitor all laboratory cases and ensure they are ready for the next day's schedule
- 2+ years of Dental Assisting experience is preferred
- Dental Assisting Certification in the appropriate state from an accredited school
- X-Ray certification, or the ability to acquire in a timely manner
- Coronal polishing and Nitrous Oxide certifications are preferred, but not required
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- The ability and willingness to create a positive, supportive environment for patients and team members
Equal Opportunity Employer