This job is archived
Join Pinnacle Endodontics, Periodontics, and Implants, a Marquee Dental partner, as a Dental Assistant!
$18-25/hr, depending upon experience
Comprehensive Benefits include:
Paid Time Off
6 Paid Holidays
On the job training
Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm and Friday 8:00am - 3:00pm
Pinnacle EPI has succeeded by providing their dental offices with the administrative and operational support they need to deliver gold-standard patient care. They believe that expert operational support, coupled with a strong commitment to fostering and maintaining clinical autonomy, makes them an ideal home for those looking to grow their skills while dramatically improving the patient experience they deliver.
Our Dental Assistants are valued and recognized for their contributions serving as the heartbeat to each dental office. We want to invest in your career engagement and development.
About Pinnacle EPI:
Located in Orlando, Florida, we are a team of dental professionals with advanced training in endodontics (root canal therapy), periodontics (gum disease therapy), and dental implants.
With over 70 years of combined experience, thousands of Orlando area patients have relied on our medical and technological expertise to effectively treat endodontic disease, gum disease, replace missing teeth, and enhance their smile. Care and concern for our patients is the foundation of our practice, and it is why so many in Orlando and beyond come to us for treatment.
About Marquee Dental:
Marquee Dental Partners is a Dental Service Organization with nearly 30 brands in over 50 office locations. Our focus is on partnering with premier dental offices and clinicians in the Southeastern United States. Headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida, Marquee Dental offers its patients a broad range of services through their general dentistry and multi-specialty practices.Responsibilities
- Provide chair-side clinical support to Doctors and Hygienists by charting, patient education, operatory set-up and clean-up
- Manage patient flow to ensure efficient appointments
- Welcome patients and deliver positive patient experiences
- Take and process X-Rays
- Enter patient treatment plans and maintain files at the direction of the Dentist
- Complete sterilization processes for equipment and operatories
- Monitor all laboratory cases and ensure they are ready for the next day's schedule
- Experience assisting Dental Surgeries is required
- Dental Assistant Certification
- X-Ray certification, or the ability to acquire in a timely manner
- Coronal polishing and Nitrous Oxide certifications are preferred
- Periodontal and/or Endodontic knowledge a plus but not required
- Candidates who are Bilingual is a plus but also not required
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- The ability and willingness to create a positive, supportive environment for patients and team members
Equal Opportunity Employer