Join Embassy Dental - Hendersonville, a Marquee Dental partner, as a Dental Assistant!
$16-20/hr, depending upon experience
Comprehensive Benefits include:
Paid Time Off
6 Paid Holidays
On the job training
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Embassy Dental has succeeded by providing their dental offices with the administrative and operational support they need to deliver gold-standard patient care. They believe that expert operational support, coupled with a strong commitment to fostering and maintaining clinical autonomy, makes them an ideal home for those looking to grow their skills while dramatically improving the patient experience they deliver.
Our Dental Assistants are valued and recognized for their contributions serving as the heartbeat to each dental office. We want to invest in your career engagement and development.
About Embassy Dental:
Embassy Dental is Nashville’s dentist. With 7 convenient locations and a comprehensive service offering, we deliver the best dental healthcare in Nashville and its surrounding communities. From the land on the lake down to Mule town, we are close to what matters in your life, fairly priced and ready to exceed your expectations.
About Marquee Dental:
Marquee Dental Partners is a Dental Service Organization with nearly 30 brands in over 50 office locations. Our focus is on partnering with premier dental offices and clinicians in the Southeastern United States. Headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida, Marquee Dental offers its patients a broad range of services through their general dentistry and multi-specialty practices.Responsibilities
- Provide chair-side clinical support to Doctors and Hygienists by charting, patient education, operatory set-up and clean-up
- Manage patient flow to ensure efficient appointments
- Welcome patients and deliver positive patient experiences
- Take and process X-Rays
- Enter patient treatment plans and maintain files at the direction of the Dentist
- Complete sterilization processes for equipment and operatories
- Monitor all laboratory cases and ensure they are ready for the next day's schedule
- Dental Assistant Certification in the appropriate state from an accredited school
- X-Ray certification, or the ability to acquire in a timely manner
- Coronal polishing and Nitrous Oxide certifications are preferred
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- The ability and willingness to create a positive, supportive environment for patients and team members
Equal Opportunity Employer