Lead Dental Assistant
Marquee Dental Partners
Join Lumina Dental - Brandon, a Marquee Dental partner, as a Lead Dental Assistant!
The Lead Dental Assistant will focus on esthetic cases with the Dentist. Great work environment and team!
$17-25/hr, depending upon experience
Comprehensive Benefits include:
Paid Time Off
6 Paid Holidays
On the job training
Monday 9:00am - 2:00pm, Tuesday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
About Lumina Dental:
Lumina Dental has practices located in Tampa Bay, Lakeland and Lutz. At Lumina Dental, we use the most advanced technology available to provide exceptional results in cosmetic, surgical and implant dentistry.
About Marquee Dental:
Marquee Dental Partners is a Dental Service Organization with nearly 30 brands in over 50 office locations. Our focus is on partnering with premier dental offices and clinicians in the Southeastern United States. Headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida, Marquee Dental offers its patients a broad range of services through their general dentistry and multi-specialty practices.
- Provide superior chair-side clinical support to Doctors and Hygienists by charting, patient education, operatory set-up and clean-up
- Manage patient flow by responding to changes, prioritizing the next operatory and updating the providers on patient status
- Welcome patients and ensure positive patient experience
- Take and process X-Rays
- Perform friendly patient hand-offs
- Enter and update patient treatment plans at the direction of the treating Doctor using the company operational system
- Complete sterilization processes for equipment and operatory
- Monitor all laboratory cases and ensure they are ready for the next day's schedule
- Dental Assisting Certification in the appropriate state from an accredited school
- 3-5 of Dental Assisting experience is preferred
- X-Ray certification, or the ability to acquire in a timely manner
- Coronal polishing and Nitrous Oxide certifications are preferred, but not required
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- The ability and willingness to create a positive, supportive environment for patients and team members
Equal Opportunity Employer
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service