We are relentlessly dedicated to our Mission: To Improve the Oral Health of All. Through education and with compassion, we strive to provide the best care possible for patients. We are committed to helping our communities be healthier, feel better, and smile with confidence.
We have a great opportunity to join us as a Dental Assistant and make a difference in patients’ lives.
- Provide chair-side clinical support to Doctors and Hygienists by charting, patient education, operatory set-up and clean-up
- Deliver an exceptional patient experience at all phases of their appointment
- Take and process X-Rays as prescribed by the Dentist
- Enter patient treatment plans and maintain files at the direction of the Dentist
- Complete sterilization processes for equipment and operatories
- Educate our patients on the importance of preventing, diagnosing, and treating periodontal disease. Discuss the links between periodontal conditions and their overall systemic health
- Work collaboratively with the team on scheduling, ensuring an exceptional patient experience, and maintaining the condition of the practice and equipment
- Dental assisting experience and/or completion of a dental assisting program
- Advanced certifications preferred (EDDA, CDA, RDA, EFODA)
- Excellent time management and analytical skills with the ability to quickly resolve issues that arise
- Excellent communication skills with both the team and patients
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and working with a dental software such as Dentrix, Eagle Soft, or Dental Vision
- Commitment to partnering with all team members to ensure an exception patient experience
We offer an industry-leading comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance, Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay, Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance, community involvement, 401K match, and a variety of supplemental insurance options.
An equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and inclusion