This job is archived
We are seeking a position for a Dental Assistant who is willing to travel to Various office, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, South Bay, and San Fernando Valley. Must be self-motivated and goal-oriented to provide chairside assistance. Excellent patient care required and high-quality communication skills are necessary, must take pride in their work, this position is full time.
Job Description: Full Time Travelling Dental Assistant.
Qualifications/Skills Required :
- Dental Assistant or Registered Dental Assistant.
- At least 1-year experience is a plus
- Willing to work 5 days a week, Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Willing to travel to Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, South Bay, and San Fernando Valley.
- Can work under pressure.
- Have to be familiar with assisting on surgeries.
- Keep doctor organized, order supplies and instruments.
- Be open to training and learning on taking photos and helping with Social media posts.
- Taking intraoral photos during procedures.
Opportunity Details :
- Expect patients to be about 15 a day
- Employment shall be on a contractual basis(Contract terms to be discussed)
- Opportunity in the future to grow with the doctor, financially.
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
Placement fee: 23$ per hour
Who are we :
Dr. Molayem received his Bachelor of Arts in History from UCLA and his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree at the UCLA School of Dentistry. Thereafter, Dr. Molayem completed a 3-year specialty program in Periodontics at the Herman Ostrow USC School of Dentistry. He is the Founder of both the UCLA and USC Journals of Dental Research which have been going on for 13 and 11 years, respectively. He has lectured and has published in the field of dental implants and periodontics and is the co-founder of Synergy Specialists, the largest agency for traveling dental specialists in the United States. Dr. Molayem has been practicing periodontics in a private practice setting in Southern California for more than 10 years. More recently, he has been conducting research and has published the most comprehensive connection to date between the mouth and Covid-19 in the Journal of the California Dental Association.
For more information, go to www.drmolayem.com
Our Goal :
Dr. Molayem's passion is to help patients prevent oral complications as opposed to just managing the symptoms of the disease. He focuses on the root causes of all oral health complications and their relation to chronic illnesses. He educates his patients about nutrition and lifestyle habits to help them prevent major oral health complications.