Join Mid TN Dentistry, a Marquee Dental partner, as a Registered Dental Hygienist!
$37-39/hr, depending upon experience
Comprehensive Benefits include:
Paid Time Off
6 Paid Holidays
Training and Development
Schedule:Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm, Friday 8:00am - 1:00pm
Marquee Dental has succeeded by providing their Dental Hygienists with the administrative and operational support they need to deliver gold-standard patient care. They believe that expert operational support, coupled with a strong commitment to fostering and maintaining clinical autonomy, makes them an ideal home for those looking to grow their skills while dramatically improving the patient experience they deliver.
Our Dental Hygienists are valued and recognized for their contributions serving as the heartbeat to each dental office. We want to invest in your career engagement and development.
About Mid TN Dentistry:
Your comfort, satisfaction and oral health are our top priorities. Our purpose is to offer quality state-of-the-art dentistry in a comfortable atmosphere. Our team of caring, highly educated professionals will get to know your expectations and understand your needs. We provide personalized patient centered experiences with superior results.
About Marquee Dental:
Marquee Dental Partners is a Dental Service Organization with nearly 30 brands in over 50 office locations. Our focus is on partnering with premier dental offices and clinicians in the Southeastern United States. Headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida, Marquee Dental offers its patients a broad range of services through their general dentistry and multi-specialty practices.Responsibilities
- Provide superior clinical care, acting medically and ethically in the patents' best interest
- Record and review patient medical histories
- Educate our patients on the importance of preventing, diagnosing, and treating periodontal disease. Discuss the links between periodontal conditions and their overall systemic health
- Chart conditions of periodontal disease for collaboration with the Dentist to develop the appropriate treatment plan
- Dental hygiene licensure compliant with the State Board of Dentistry with no negative actions
- 2+ years experience preferred
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Ability and willingness to create a positive, supportive environment for patients as well as team members
Equal Opportunity Employer