Join Criswell Clinic Family Dentistry, a Marquee Dental partner, as a Registered Dental Hygienist!
$35-38/hr, depending upon experience
Comprehensive Benefits include:
Paid Time Off
6 Paid Holidays
Training and Development
4 days per week
Criswell Clinic has succeeded by providing their Dental Hygienists with the administrative and operational support they need to deliver gold-standard patient care. They believe that expert operational support, coupled with a strong commitment to fostering and maintaining clinical autonomy, makes them an ideal home for those looking to grow their skills while dramatically improving the patient experience they deliver.
Our Dental Hygienists are valued and recognized for their contributions serving as the heartbeat to each dental office. We want to invest in your career engagement and development.
About Criswell Clinic:
Established by Dr. Billy Criswell in 1962, Criswell Clinic Family Dentistry serves the people of Van Buren and the surrounding area. Our friendly staff provides comprehensive and affordable dental services in a family-like atmosphere. From your first phone call you can be assured you will be treated courteously and competently. Our large staff enables us to see dental emergencies quickly, often the very day you call. With two Van Buren locations, you are sure to find one close to your home or work. Call us today to schedule your appointment.
About Marquee Dental:
Marquee Dental Partners is a Dental Service Organization with nearly 30 brands in over 50 office locations. Our focus is on partnering with premier dental offices and clinicians in the Southeastern United States. Headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida, Marquee Dental offers its patients a broad range of services through their general dentistry and multi-specialty practices.Responsibilities
- Provide superior clinical care, acting medically and ethically in the patents' best interest
- Record and review patient medical histories
- Educate our patients on the importance of preventing, diagnosing, and treating periodontal disease. Discuss the links between periodontal conditions and their overall systemic health
- Chart conditions of periodontal disease for collaboration with the Dentist to develop the appropriate treatment plan
- Dental hygiene licensure compliant with the State Board of Dentistry with no negative actions
- 2+ years experience preferred
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Ability and willingness to create a positive, supportive environment for patients as well as team members
Equal Opportunity Employer