YOU are a dental hygienist who loves changing people's lives, one smile at a time. You thrive on helping people have healthy teeth and giving them confidence. You enjoy working with people who are like family to you. You love what you do and want to be appreciated. You love working with dentists who listen to your advice and collaborate with you. You want to work for a company that cares about you and creates a fun culture that emphasizes work-life balance.
MINT looks different because we are different. Our mission is to make people enjoy coming to the dentist. Our thousands of 5-star ratings prove that we are obsessed with patient satisfaction. We offer our patients massage chairs, Beats headphones, and Spotify to make their experience luxurious and comfortable. We also believe that our team members are the most crucial asset in delivering outstanding service, so we value and respect our dental hygienists, giving them the support, high-tech equipment, training, and love they deserve. We are a privately held, dentist-owned company, and we value the importance of the patient experience and oral education. We want you to help build and sustain our loyal patient base. Let's be honest; patients come to see YOU!
If you are passionate about dentistry and want to join one of the fastest-growing companies in America that is setting the industry standards with great perks, competitive pay, generous benefits, and endless growth opportunities, apply today!
MINT dental hygienists earn $100,000 + annually:
- Reasonable patient load, with an average of 8 - 9 patients per day
- Better hours with no evenings or weekends
- Flexible schedules with easy shift swaps through a mobile scheduling app
- One weekday off every other week
- The last patient appointment is at 4:30 pm. Once you have completed your last cleaning and clinical notes, you are out the door! Dental Hygienists are not required to complete end-of-day duties.
- Monthly cleaning bonuses
- Effectively raise your hourly pay rate by up to $10 with bonuses
- $3,000 relocation bonus for out-of-state new hires
- Free CE Opportunities - MINT will pay for your continuing education training and development to enhance your skills and fulfill your state licensing renewal requirements, all at no cost to you.
- Volunteer Opportunities - If you want to make a difference in the community, MINT is passionate about serving the community. One of our core values, Generosity, embodies helping make life better for other people.
Dental Hygienist Benefits:
- Generous Compensation Package
- Relocation Assistance
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Benefits
- Cosmetic, Orthodontics, and Oral Surgery Dental Benefits for Employees, Spouses, and Children
- Paid Time Off (PTO) plus Paid Holidays
- Sick Time Off
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability