Join East Hamilton Dentistry at Panorama, a Marquee Dental partner, as a Registered Dental Hygienist!
Comprehensive Benefits include:
Paid Time Off
6 Paid Holidays
Training and Development
M/W 8-5, Tue 7-4, Th 8-4, F 8-2
About East Hamilton at Panorama Dentistry:
We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long lasting smiles! We strive to provide quality dental care in a comfortable, safe environment. Come join our family and our team!
About Marquee Dental:
Marquee Dental Partners is a Dental Service Organization with nearly 40 brands in over 65 office locations. Our focus is on partnering with premier dental offices and clinicians in the Southeastern United States. Headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida, Marquee Dental offers its patients a broad range of services through their general dentistry and multi-specialty practices.
Marquee Dental has succeeded by providing their Dental Hygienists with the administrative and operational support they need to deliver gold-standard patient care. They believe that expert operational support, coupled with a strong commitment to fostering and maintaining clinical autonomy, makes them an ideal home for those looking to grow their skills while dramatically improving the patient experience they deliver.
Our Dental Hygienists are valued and recognized for their contributions serving as the heartbeat to each dental office. We want to invest in your career engagement and development.
- Provide superior clinical care, acting medically and ethically in the patients' best interest
- Record and review patient medical histories
- Educate our patients on the importance of preventing, diagnosing, and treating periodontal disease. Discuss the links between periodontal conditions and their overall systemic health
- Chart conditions of periodontal disease for collaboration with the Dentist to develop the appropriate treatment plan
- Dental hygiene licensure compliant with the State Board of Dentistry with no negative actions
- 2+ years experience preferred
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Ability and willingness to create a positive, supportive environment for patients as well as team members
Equal Opportunity Employer