We currently have an opportunity for a Registered Dental Hygienist to join our team at Mid TN Franklin in Franklin, TN!
As a valued Clinician, you’ll receive:
- Excellent Earning Potential - We have a new compensation structure that truly rewards you for your efforts!!
- Operations Support
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Continuing Education
- Provide superior patient care and service. Exhibit outstanding service and hospitality.
- Record and review patient medical histories.
- Examine gums, wing probes, to locate periodontally recessed gingiva, periodontal pockets and signs of gum disease.
- Educate our patients on the importance of preventing, diagnosing, and treating periodontal disease. Discuss the links between periodontal conditions and systemic illness.
- Clean calcareous deposits, accretions, and stains from teeth and beneath margins of gums using dental instruments. Apply fluorides or other cavity preventing agents to stave off dental decay.
- Chart conditions of decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by dentist.
- Dental hygiene licensure qualifications compliant with the State Board of Dentistry, without any negative actions
- 2+ years experience preferred
- Ability to perform precise and detailed work
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team