We are relentlessly dedicated to our Mission: To Improve the Oral Health of All. Through education and with compassion, we strive to provide the best care possible for patients. We are committed to helping our communities be healthier, feel better, and smile with confidence.
We have a great opportunity to join us as a Dental Hygienist and make a difference in patients’ lives and improve their oral health care.
- Perform periodontal procedures in a manner that is best for the patient in accordance with all state dental board requirements
- Educate our patients on the importance of preventing, diagnosing, and treating periodontal disease. Discuss the links between periodontal conditions and their overall systemic health
- Chart conditions of periodontal disease for collaboration with the Dentist to develop the appropriate treatment plan
- Work collaboratively with the team on scheduling, ensuring an exceptional patient experience, and maintaining the condition of the practice and equipment
- Dental hygiene licensure compliant with the State Board of Dentistry with no negative actions
- Two (2)+ years’ experience as a licensed Dental Hygienist preferred
- Excellent time management and analytical skills with the ability to quickly resolve issues that arise
- Excellent communication skills with both the team and patients
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and working with a dental software such as Dentrix, Eagle Soft, or Dental Vision
We offer an industry-leading comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance, Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay, Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance, community involvement, 401K match, and a variety of supplemental insurance options.
An equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and inclusion