Are you looking for a supportive team and excellent benefits? Look no further…
We are seeking a Practice Manager that shares our passion for patient care and education.
Our team focuses on the best care possible for patients. We are committed to helping our communities be healthier, feel better, and smile with confidence.
Our industry-leading comprehensive benefits package for full-time positions includes:
- Paid Time Off and 9 Paid Holidays
- Company-Paid Volunteer Day
- 401k with a company match
- Uniforms/Scrubs Provided
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Employee Referral Program Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Health Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Manage practice business operations to exceed goals including scheduling, revenue optimization, expense control, and P&L responsibility including a 1 to 2 month forecast
- Partner with the Dentist(s) to lead the team by developing a collaborative, positive environment to support each member’s success and development
- Work closely with other departments to ensure proper support for practice operation
- Provide a superior service to achieve an exceptional patient experience demonstrating responsiveness and sensitivity to patient needs
- Complete all administrative tasks accurately and timely
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or healthcare discipline preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years management experience to include P&L oversight. Dental, medical, healthcare, or retail management experience is preferred
- Knowledge of dental insurance and explanation of benefits preferred
- Excellent time management and analytical skills with the ability to quickly resolve issues
- Excellent communication skills with both the team and patients
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and working with a dental software such as Dentrix, Eagle Soft, or Dental Vision
- Current CPR certification or ability to obtain within 30 days.
- Ability to meet OSHA, CDC, ADA and HIPAA standards.
An equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and inclusion