- Join a stable practice committed to quality, patient-centered care
- Monday–Friday schedule with tremendous flexibility
- Above-average income potential—$360,000 base salary + bonus opportunities
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance provided
- 4 weeks of vacation + CME
Long Island, New York, is a remarkable community filled with historical attractions and picturesque suburban neighborhoods. With events and activities throughout the year and a tremendous amount of opportunity, it’s a perfect place for families and individuals alike.
- Exceptional schools, including four of the top 10 public schools in the state (Niche)
- Convenient access to multiple beaches as well as an array of top-notch restaurants and shopping centers
- Scenic nature and breathtaking views serve as your daily backdrop
- An abundance of outdoor recreation—enjoy running + biking on the local paved paths, skating, swimming, fishing, boating, and much more
- Just an hour outside of New York City
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of New York and must be board-eligible or certified in Dentistry
- Medical degree required
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.