- Great work-life balance—see an average of only 8 patients per day + no nights or call required
- Earn up to $200,000 annually (contingent upon experience)
- Bread-and-butter general dentistry opportunity
- 10 paid holidays, 4 weeks off, and 5 days of CME with a $2,500 stipend
Located just an hour outside of Atlanta, this inviting community is a wonderful place for providers to live and work. With easy access to major metro amenities, endless opportunities for adventure, and genuine Southern hospitality all around, you’ll have all you need and more.
- Stunning housing options, including lakefront properties with picturesque views serving as your daily backdrop
- An outdoor enthusiast’s paradise—enjoy golfing, hiking, biking, boating, fishing, and much more
- Charming downtown area with engaging events and activities throughout the year
- Less than 45 minutes from Athens, home to the University of Georgia
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.