- Unique schedule + compensation structure
- Great work-life balance—more than 6 weeks of PTO + 9 paid holidays
- Ability to earn $250,000+ annually
- Student loan repayment program available
- Relocation assistance provided
- Incredible benefits with 100% paid for employees
- Recognized as a “National Quality Leader” by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Surrounded by gorgeous mountains and a nearby national park, this inviting city in Southern Arizona is filled with breathtaking scenery and endless opportunities for adventure. Offering a remarkable quality of life as well as consistent sunshine and warm weather throughout the year, it’s an ideal place to call home.
- Family-friendly community with welcoming individuals who value a sense of community
- A low cost of living in inviting neighborhoods
- Excellent public + private schools
- Access to all of Tucson’s many amenities, including an international airport, arts + cultural attractions, and incredible restaurants
- An outdoor enthusiast’s dream—enjoy hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, kayaking, and more year-round
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Arizona and must be board eligible or certified in Dentistry.
- Medical degree required
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.