- Excellent work-life balance – Enjoy a four-day or five-day work week, part-time options also available!
- General Dentistry opportunity
- Join an established team of two providers
- Great benefits, including health, vision dental insurance coverage
- $30,000 sign on!
Surround yourself in a remarkable scenery and neighbors who are more like family, you’ll enjoy a small-town feel without having to sacrifice the many offerings of nearby big cities. This outdoorsman’s paradise is filled with tons of activities for anyone who enjoys nature.
- Warm summers, mild winters and low humidity
- Low Cost of Living
- Friendly, small town feel, big city amenities with a prosperous, diverse economy
- Recreational lakes for fishing, boating, and water sports
- Outdoorsman’s paradise with world class hunting and camping at your fingertips
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Texas and must be board eligible or certified in Dentistry.
- Medical degree required
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.