This job is archived
- Excellent work-life balance
- General Dentistry opportunity
- Join an established team of two providers
- Great benefits, including health, vision dental insurance coverage
- Ability to earn $290,000+ first year!!
The area is a perfect mix of everything a large city can provide, with the convenience of living in a non-congested setting. Easy access to Oklahoma City, Wichita and Tulsa. Enjoy year-round activities such as golf, tennis, hiking, and biking - in an attractive climate. A great family community without big city hassles of over-saturated Dental markets, crime, and traffic. Consider:
- Top 10 best economical, middle-sized city in the Midwest
- Close proximity to major metros and Division I athletic programs
- A thriving economy and the unemployment rate is 3% (U.S avg. is 6%)
- Outstanding schools and higher education facilities
- Low cost of living
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Oklahoma and must be board eligible or certified in Dentistry.
- Medical degree required
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.