Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Do you have a passion for helping others? We're looking for General Dentist who enjoys helping an underserved patient population in Elkhart, Indiana. You must be comfortable treating patients of all ages and performing all aspects of General Dentistry. This is a Federally Qualified Healthcare Facility looking for help as soon as possible. Reach out if you'd be interested in learning more.
- All ages
- Bi-lingual would be a plus
- 11 operatories
- 2 FT dentists and 2.5 DH's
- Partner with the IU school of dentistry and students do rotations there
- See 13-17 patients per day in a 9-hour day (doesn't include emergency visits)
- Will consider a part-time locum
- Credentialing 45-90 days; will be longer for a dentist who has not previously worked in Indiana
- Salary range is generally $170k to $190k
- Good benefits, student loan forgiveness, generous PTO plan
- Schedule is 4 days/week at 9 hrs/day, or 72 hours per bi-weekly pay period
Plano, Texas, United States
At Proxi, we have one focus: Dental Practitioners. Our mission is to become the #1 trusted source for dentists seeking work, and for dental offices seeking a top-notch practitioner. Every aspect of our business model is designed with the singular purpose of providing a “Dental First” experience to a segment of the healthcare staffing industry accustomed to taking the back seat. At every turn,...